We look forward to hearing your views on how we can improve services at West4GPs. You can become involved by joining the West4Gps Patient Participation group. This enables patients to participate in practice surveys and exchange points of view without the need to attend meetings in surgery. We may consult you by email but don’t worry if you don’t have an email address you can still become involved. If you are interested in participating please submit using our online form here or visit reception staff next time you are in surgery to fill in a form.
- Do I have to leave my contact details? No, but it would enable us to contact people possibly every 3 or 4 months to ask questions about the surgery and to identify areas for improvement.
- Who can access my contact details? Your contact details will be kept securely and only be used for the purpose of practice improvement.
- What questions will I be asked? We will ask only general questions about the practice possibly by means of a questionnaire.
- Will the Patient/Doctor relationship be affected? GPs may see general feedback from patients and information will only be used to improve the running of the practice. All patient details will be anonymised.
- What if I no longer wish to be involved? Please inform us by email or post if you do not wish to receive further correspondence.